Saturday, March 17, 2012

Show & Tell: Influenster's Love VoxBox


A while ago I signed up for Influenster, and last week, you may have seen that I added a new video to my Youtube channel showing off my first Influenster VoxBox.  If you haven't seen it, here's the video:


Unfortunately, the day after I received the box, I went on vacation, and couldn't really try out the products!  So, I've finally gotten around to reviewing the items, and wanted to quick share my results with you:

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor: I've used Venus razors for such a long time, I'm not sure if I've actually used any other kind!  So, I was really quite excited when I saw this in the Influenster Love VoxBox, and couldn't wait to try it out.  It was really quite moisturizing, and felt so good after not being able to shave for a week.  It worked just like my other Venus razors have, so all in all, I was quite pleased with this product.


Kiss Nail Dress: I already mentioned this in my unboxing video, but I really don't like the pattern of stickers I received.  However, after opening the package, I saw there were 18 different sticker styles, some of which would have fit me much better (e.g., KDS09, KDS12, and KDS17) - it was just bad luck that I received one that I didn't really fancy.  So, I decided to try them out on my toes, and they went on really easily.  I even kind of like them a little - still not for me, though - they're too rocker chic!


Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler: This is by far my favorite product!  I mentioned the peppermint tea from Stash in a previous Favorites video, and as I try the other flavors included in this particular box, I'm liking Stash as a brand even more.  I haven't gotten through all the flavors, yet, but I believe my favorite so far (aside from peppermint, of course!) has been the Lemon Ginger tea - it has a very nice little bite following the sweetness of the lemon when you drink it.

Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar: I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, though I do like Ghiradelli as a brand.  I like their carmel filled chocolates, and I love the peppermint bark chocolates that they come out with around the holidays!  My parents and my brother tried it, too, so I could give a better review, and the consensus was that it was good - like other Ghiradelli chocolates!

Truvia Natural Sweetener: This wasn't in my box!  I can't really say if I liked this product or not, since I've never tried it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment